Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PHOTOBOOTH HAIR TIMELINE!

This is a timeline of every hair cut/color I've had my hair since I bought my laptop. I think it starts around March or April of 2007. I think it's pretty crazy, but maybe that's just because it's me. I dunoo...check it out:

first pic i ever took on my macbook! i saved up like 2 yrs for that shit haha





OMG! BLONDE. Being blonde was a trip, people really do treat blondes differently. People wanted to party with me way more, and I got so much free shit. It wasn't supposed to be that color though, so I was just fucking SHOCKED the whole time!

Blonde w/ roots. I liked my hair with the roots. Still HELLA blonde tho!

BRIGHT RED! Right over the blonde. I left a little blonde panel in the front though, haha

Last time my hair really looked kinda nice and Hella long before I got to school!

FIRST SHORT HAIRCUT! omggggg such a liberating day :)

2nd short haircut. this is the beginning of my haircut addiction.

being too impulsive = black n blue hair...oh goodness

hella grown out. at least it's not blue anymore

one of my favorite haircuts i've gotten so far, even though i look super weird in this picture


My short haircut grown out and curled. I LOVED wearing my hair curly. i love curly hair

the haircut that alexandra gave me at her test to get hired for the company! Now she works there and it turns out we have the same birthday, same piercings, and hella similar style. Good luck charm!

Bright ass reds


my kinda sorta mohawk. that shit was short

my favorite color so far. looked SO good when it was fresh!




My most recent haircut the day it was done. I was really into this haircut, I wish it didn't grow out



This is me like 4 days ago, I look so odd in thie picture but its ok! My haircut is growing out quite a bit. I made a $500 bet with someone that I could grow my hair out down to below my shoulders without coloring it. I think I can do it. I'm allowed to dye the ends so they match my roots, so I'm doing that in 2 days at school, then the adventures begin.
I think it will be a good exercise in self control over things that don't ACTUALLY matter!

Anyways, it's a little embarrassing for how much this blog exposes me as a total photobooth whore, but what can I say? I love that shit.

School is over in 6 weeks. What the fuck?! That's unreal. I am so excited and nervous, and...omg...just happy about it basically! Optimistic for sure.

Good night :)

No comments: