Saturday, July 26, 2008

janet jackson, i'm feelin you right now

Many new newses

To start off I bought a couple psychology books. Not the one I originally planned to get, but some others that will hopefully be just as good. The one that I'm currently [attempting] to read is Civilization and its Discontents by Sigmund Freud. It's intense. I've only gotten through the first two pages and I'm already overwhelmed with all the information. The one I'm going to try and read next is Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche. Wish me lucks .

Secondly, this is pretty unimportant but it was a big deal to me while it was happening. Last night there were some HUGE bugs in my room and they somehow both ended up on my bed at some point and I was freaking out by myself. One of them was a cricket of some sort. How the fuck did a cricket get in my room? The other one was a giant moth. Anyways, it was traumatic, and everyone who I texted for comfort was asleep! eek

Thiiiiiiiiiiiirdly I drew some pictures last night that I think are pretty cool. They're of 3 people who I think are awesome. It's just something new I'm trying out. I was just super bored and went on peoples' facebooks and found pictures I liked. If anyone reads this thing, lemme know what ya thinkkkk:
Photobucket
MILON [happy birthday today!]
Photobucket
DANIELLE
Photobucket
ZOESHA!

yeahhh
i think its kinda cool.
oh and sometimes vidchatting can get a little kinky ;)
Photobucket
HAHAH

No comments: