Thursday, September 17, 2009

where u from? oakland, smokin'

SO YESTERDAY I PASSED MY STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY TEST AND OFFICIALLY BECAME A LICENSED COSMETOLOGIST!!!!!! YES THIS IS HELLA EXCITING. I'VE WANTED THIS FOR YEARS YEARS YEARS NOW AND I FINALLY GOT IT!! i was so happy when i found out that i burst into tears and my mom couldn't tell if i was happy or sad hahha!!

So to celebrate, my family took my out to dinner which was amazing, at the restaurant where my mom works in Downtown Oakland. After that I went to the Berkeley Marina, then Yogurt Park, then Lawrence Hall of Science with my friends to celebrate in a different way! Here's some pictures from the night ::











View of the East Bay with a cloud of fog over it from Lawrence Hall last night. Fuck-ing-beautifuLL!!!!

No comments: