Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Above And Beyond

School is going great
I love class
I love cutting hair
I love Vidal Sassoon! Heres a hairstyle I made::
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ON MY PLANE RIDE back to Santa Monica, I sat next to Mr. Mosby from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. It was pretty cool. He asked me if he should get an iPhone, I said yes.

I am having a really hard time getting a job. There's an American Apparel opening a couple blocks from my school, but that company is super weird and really confusing. I wish I had a car down here! Here's the car I want more than anything right now::
Photobucket

And, also, I miss my girl. She's rapping to me on the phone right now, haha...It's insane how happy she makes me! I think we are a mighty cute couple, check it out. Your opinion doesn't really matter, cause I still think we're cute::
Photobucket
SOOO SUPPPAAA KYOOOOT

ok thank you good bye come again

No comments: